Monday, January 5, 2009

Strong, Bold and Brave

Today marks my very first blog =) Welcome! You may be wondering why I chose strong and brave as our blogspot address, and the answer is "strong,bold" is Ethan Chandler's namesake, and "brave" is mine (Kelly). Holding one's child for the first time is such an incredible, emotional experience and when I first held Chandler, I felt with certainty that regardless of what life tackled us with, together we would always be strong, bold and brave. On my desk sits a small frame, within it a small piece of parchment with calligraphic design and text, reading my name, namesake and the following: "You have given me the shield of Your salvation, and Your right hand upholds me, and Your gentleness makes me great." Psalm 18:35 With God, we can do anything! I am excited for my blog to serve as a place to detail thoughts, record milestones and hopefully, also foster spiritual growth.

2 comments:

  1. I have a lot of friends with a bunch of blogs, and I must say, your title is the most perfect of them all. I'm excited to keep up with your blog, and hope you don't mind if I link yours on mine! Welcome to the blog world, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about that...that was me, Jessica; I didn't realize my husband was still signed in. Oh, by the way...happy new year!!! God bless!

    ReplyDelete