Saturday, April 4, 2009

My First Day at the Spa


Today was my first visit to the spa! Rachael is in town this week visiting from my hometown in California. It was the result of her brilliant suggestion that we found ourselves being pampered at one of Rockwall's finest spas. Lavender aromatherapy, hot rocks, warmed robes, hot towels, relaxing music and a fantastic massage. Ahhhhhhh! All of which was followed with a glass of Pinot Grigio. I can't believe what I've been missing. I'm hooked. I can't wait to go back.

We finished up the afternoon by getting a bite to eat at Le Madeleine's and then went to church and listened to the guest speaker, Jim Caviezel! What an absolutely PERFECT day!


1 comment:

  1. Oooooozing jealousy over here. :) Be on the lookout for a soon-to-post post about the Korean Bathhouse in Garden Grove. It's not your spa, but...man, if you ever make it back here...

    ReplyDelete