Saturday, May 16, 2009

Abducted Boy Reunited with Mother - Kudos to San Bernadino Law Enforcement!

The 3 year-old boy who was abducted during a home invasion/robbery was recovered today and reunited with his mother! Praise God!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090517/ap_on_re_us/us_abducted_boy

And to my Daddy, who is retired San Bernadino Law Enforcement, thank you for all your hard work, the sacrifices you made when you had to be away from us, and for putting your own life at risk to help others. Thank you! I am so proud of you and thank you, God, for keeping my Dad safe! I love you and I am so very proud of you, Dad!

1 comment:

  1. It's that such a miracle? I don't care what people say about law enforcement, those people are out there on the front lines of our everyday lives and miseries, and we owe them EVERYTHING. Thanks for recognizing this happy incident on your blog, Kel, but most especially the wonderful blessing of your own father. Warm hugs to your folks!

    ReplyDelete